We ensure that all the basic tasks you request are completed in your regular cleaning. Some of the most requested tasks are listed here, but you can decide what you would like your cleaning professional to do.
- Dusting (furniture, skirting boards, coving, windowsills and window reveals, light fixtures, lampshades, pictures and other décor)
- Cleaning the inside of the windows
- Polishing furniture
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping
- Emptying bins
- Cleaning worktops and stove tops
- Cleaning toilets, sinks, bathtubs and showers
- Making beds and changing linens
If you have any specific areas you would like us to focus on, we are happy to do that within the allocated time. Our referred cleaners are committed to green cleaning and so all products used in your home will be eco-friendly and safe for you, your family and your pets.
For the first visit, and perhaps the second, we recommend a longer cleaning time. This is to ensure that we complete all the necessary tasks, ready to commence your regular service.
After the first few appointments, your cleaning professional may come to learn that the estimated hours are either too short or too long for your required tasks. If that is the case, we can arrange to change the duration of your appointment.